Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm (almost) keeping up

Another first for me is actually running a dungeon right after the content is released. This has never happened before. Because I ran so few dungeons in the past, the norm for me is to get to them months later, if at all.

But something about the new dungeon finder tool seems to have changed all that. Not only did I run a lot of PUG heroics in the first week, I also explored the new 5 man dungeons with friends.

I completed both heroic Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron within a few days of the patch.


I had the same chance to do Halls of Reflection but I passed after major lag problems set in on my computer that night. Still haven't finished Halls of Reflection, but to have done this much within a week of the patch is a minor miracle for me :)

Cya,

Keila the Forest Cat

No comments: