Tuesday, April 29, 2008

EASK!

I found this WoW Personality Test on Leafshine's Blog. It's a personality test (think Myers Briggs) but it tells you what kind of WoW player you are.

I was a little skeptical at first, after all I didn't think they'd have a category for people that just like to wander around looking at things, but surprisingly they did.

I'm an EASK which means I'm an explorer.

Here's the writeup from the quiz in more detail:

EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

I think that 13.33% number tells you why I level so slowly =)

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 46.67%

Fun stuff. Try it out.

Cya,

Forest Cat

No comments: