Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keila is 85 and it's in the (Guild) news!

I made 85 a little earlier than I thought. I tend to wander aimlessly so much that I'm not exactly a power leveler, so I was a little surprised to hit 85 only a month or so after starting Cataclysm. If I was obsessed with 85 I could have done it a lot earlier. I'm obsessed with a lot of things, leveling isn't one of them.

A week or so ago I was flying around Blades Edge just looking around and Star whispered me,

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just exploring," I whispered back.

"Okay :)," she said.

LOL. Keila is off wandering around again.

I should mention again how nice my guild is. I'm not sure I contribute a lot, but they have been extremely helpful to me, and have helped to make this game a very wonderful escape for me.

Sometimes I think my guildies wonder about the strange druid who seems to venture all over the place with no rhyme or reason. That's just me, I love just looking around. I've been doing it since day one.

Some of the things slowing me down include leveling my Worgen, who is now in her mid thirties, and all the time I've spent flying around Azeroth looking at all of the "Cataclysmic" changes. If you haven't gone back to explore all of the original areas in Azeroth, I highly recommend it.


I'm glad I hit the cap in Uldum, that's such a fun place to level.

I think it's funny that we have guild news now, so it was interesting to see my latest achievement appear. We have a really tiny guild so most days there's not a lot of news :)


Cya,

Keila (The Forest Cat)

No comments: