Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shadowfang Keep - Archmage Arugal

Kirsa was out roaming yesterday and decided to farm some wool for little sister Kimmy, who is working on tailoring. Having never been to Shadowfang Keep, I thought it might be fun to take Kirsa inside. Shadowfang Keep is one of those instances that I skipped with Keila because of location. It's a Horde area, and it's near Plaguelands, and I hate Plaguelands.

Kirsa and Rufus went in and had a great time. Shadowfang Keep has two great bosses, Fenrus the Devourer and Archmage Arugal.

Since I'd never faced Arugal, I was completely off guard when he disappeared during the fight. It didn't help him, Rufus wasn't fooled, but it was fun for a minute. "Hey! Where'd he go?"

Because I have a tendency to record everything, I have a short video of the fight. I thought it would be more fun as a comic, so here you are - Archmage Argugal:
Click the Comic to make it bigger

Cya,

Forest Cat

No comments: