Friday, May 16, 2008

Ragefire Fashion

I first went into Ragefire Chasm with Kirsa as a level 11 hunter. We cleared 2/3 of the instance before my PUG bailed. I went back a couple of levels later with pretty much the same result. I never tried again, until last night.

Now at level 28, Kirsa said the heck with PUGS and walked it solo. Of course everything is way below her now, but I was determined to finish the entire instance. Kirsa and Rufus had no problem with the mobs but I had one Duh moment. While Rufus was chewing on a Warlock, Kirsa stepped backward and into the lava. Oops. That's a quick death. She was back a few minutes later to finish up.

Ragefire Chasm isn't particularly interesting and the bosses are boring to say the least, but there is one advantage to soloing an instance. You get to walk around and look at things you never see during the chaos that ensues when you are at the appropriate level.

I picked up a ton of greens that went straight to the AH and one blue robe which I kept. The robe is of no use, but I like the look. I'll keep it in a closet as a formal dress for the next Epic Dolls social.

Speaking of closets, Blizzard needs to add a wardrobe closet for old armor that is no longer functional, but you would like to keep around for the look. There has to be a better solution than using up bank space.

Cya,

Forest Cat

No comments: